Thursday, April 18, 2013

Giving this blog thing a try!

Giving this blog thing a try!

I was inspired to create a blog that allowed me to share the many amazingly talented & creative small business owners out there creating the most perfect things for our littles.

With the creation of Instagram, I have become connected to a community of creative business entrepreneurs, many of who are women, and most are mother's.

I find the strength of a mother pretty incredible & then add in creativity channeled through a growing, driven, handmade business & you have nothing short of a complete wonder woman.

Being a mother, small business owner, & having a desire to live a creative life myself, has brought me to this point. BLOGGING. All to give a massive shout-out to these creative geniuses I speak of.

{Cheers to what this adventure will bring!}

P.S. Meet River Hayes, my incredible {almost} 3 year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment